We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and we are always strive to upgrade our products and improve our services. We also understand that sometimes a product just doesn’t quite fit. That is why we make returns easy.
Please send us an email with your return request along with the order number included.
Our support team will try our best to provide a solution: email@example.com
Most orders ship within 2 working days, so please email us within 24hours after purchase if you need a cancellation. There will be no cancellation fees for standard items cancelled prior to shipment.
30-days free return & exchange policy
- During the first 30 days after purchase, any returns, replacements, and shipping costs are paid by Kaboon.
- Items damaged in transit may be returned or replaced at our cost under the 30-Day Risk-Free Returns Policy. We may ask for photographic or video evidence for our records.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging and in “like new” condition. All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. Please note that: There will be a 30% restocking fee for returns (and exchanges) that don't have all original packaging.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- Returns are processed and credited within 5 to 10 days of receipt, returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing a refund.
- We strongly suggest using a traceable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.
You are eligible to return (and exchange) within a 30-day trial period. No returns can be issued after 30 days.
Please note that:
- Prior to returning (and exchanging), all products must be disassembled so they can fit into their original packaging. Customers are fully responsible for assembling and disassembling the product.
- A reasonable restocking fee (maximum 30%) will be applied for any product that does not meet aforementioned requirements.
What's Not Returnable / Refundable?
- Bulk orders( more than three items or order value greater than $1000)
- We do not accept returns on bulk orders. For this reason, we suggest that you order just one item to test before placing an order for more than three of any one item.
- Custom Order items (Items that are made to order).
- The shipping fee by the customer paid for premium shipping service.
- Clearance and re-sale products with original package.
- The paid shipping amount (such as CEVA Beyond Zone extra shipping fee)
All returned products need to be authorized by Kaboon's customer support team. Please contact support team to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for the returned items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on your residence, the time it takes for the exchanged product to reach you may vary. There are differences in logistics costs in remote areas, and settlement is based on the actual quotation of the carrier.